Pretty in Pink Printed Yoga Leggings
- Techno-fabric that's breathable and sweat-wicking to keep your skin coolduring hot and sweaty workouts.
- Rated excellent for UPF protection (equivalent to UVB/UVA 40-50+)
- High waist style
- Luxury Italian fabric derived from post-consumer plastic including water bottles. 78% Recycled PET/22% LYCRAXTRALIFE
- Chlorine, sun cream and oil resistant, non-pilling
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic dyeing process that produces fade-free, bleed-free vibrant color with no white on stretching.Machine wash, air dry
- For our customers of less than 5'7" we recommend our Standard Length (28" Inseam). Please choose inseam from drop down menu.
- Model Stats: Waist 25", Hips 34", Height 5'11", Wearing Size XS
- Our leggings are intended to fit very snug at first wear. Our size chartalready takes into account the shaping process. For long term satisfaction wesuggest following our recommended sizing.
- Yoga Democracy
Gorgeous & Practical
The fit is perfect and the design is stunning. Love the feel of the material and they hold shape well. Breathable and comfortable.
I found these leggings to be true to size as far as following the size chart. For reference I am 5'5 tall, weigh about 147, have 30" waist and 40" hips and they fit like a glove. They are tight at first but from everything I read they mold to you, and I found that even when trying them on a second time they weren't as tight as the first time. Still tight! But not too tight. They don't roll down my belly, which is my top pet peeve with leggings, and they are not see through. The design is stunning. I feel like a magical forest creature when I wear them. I have yet to wear them to bikram but I will be this week and I am excited bc the fabric is very thin but still compressive, so it seems like they will be good. I have worn them for my at home practice and they were great. When they came in the mail and I tried them on I got so excited I immediately ordered another pair, however I ordered from a diff site bc the style I wanted was sold out in my size here. I got the Green Thumb in the same size and they did roll down the belly and I was not a fan. Not sure why they fit different, maybe my body was just different then? Anyways THESE leggings are amazing and I totally recommend them.
Beautiful! Comfortable! Great service!
The print of the leggings was soooo beautiful! The legging itself was extremely comfortable and great to do yoga in! For reference, I am 5’2” and order standard length and the length hit the bottom of my ankle! Highly recommend!
Treat yo'self 2019
Bought these beautiful leggings as a treat yo'self for consistently going to the gym for the past few months. According to the sizing guide online I got a SMALL. The leggings fit great everywhere except the top waistband. It really cuts into my belly, and I don't even have a big belly to begin with. The leggings upon first try-on are snug as mentioned by others, but are quite comfortable once worn for a while. Still in love with the design and not sure if I'd want to size up considering the rest of the leggings fit just right.