Rustica Yoga Crops
- Techno-fabric that's breathable and sweat-wicking to keep your skin coolduring hot and sweaty workouts.
- Rated excellent for UPF protection (equivalent to UVB/UVA 40-50+)
- High waist style
- Luxury Italian fabric derived from post-consumer plastic including water bottles. 78% Recycled PET/22% LYCRAXTRALIFE
- 21.5" Inseam
- Chlorine, sun cream and oil resistant, non-pilling
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic dyeing process that produces fade-free, bleed-free vibrant color with no white on stretching.Machine wash, air dry
- Model Stats: Waist 25", Hips 34", Height 5'11", Wearing Size XS
- Our leggings are intended to fit very snug at first wear. Our size chartalready takes into account the shaping process. For long term satisfaction wesuggest following our recommended sizing.
- yoga class
Rustica yoga crops
Beautiful print. Runs snug
Absolutely the best.
I love everything Yoga Democracy makes, the colors and patterns are stunningly beautiful and unique. The fact that they give back to community and used recycled components makes them even more appealing. Wear after washing they hold the original shape and vibrant colors. One of my favorite things, I recommend them all the time.
I love these pants so much! There's so much to love! They're made of recycled fibers and in the USA, the design is absolutely beautiful and the fit is great! I've gotten a lot of compliments on these pants and I'm always happy to share where I got them. I've done yoga in them and they feel great while I move.
These are so beautiful! I got so many compliments when I wore them for the first time. They feel great on as well and are very comfortable. I deducted one star because they did roll down at the waist during my yoga class. I’m very high-waisted, have a long torso, and am thin in the waist and wider in the hips. This combination makes it difficult to find a pair that doesn’t roll, so it ultimately won’t stop me from buying another pair in a different print. For reference, I’m 5’6 and 132 lbs, and I went with the medium based on the size chart. I’m not sure if sizing down would help the rolling problem, but I’m apprehensive to go smaller because I don’t want the fabric pulling too much on my hips. Overall, I do love these though because of the sustainability, beautiful prints, and comfort.