Mystic Elephant Printed Yoga Leggings - Final Sale
- Techno-fabric that's breathable and sweat-wicking to keep your skin coolduring hot and sweaty workouts.
- Rated excellent for UPF protection (equivalent to UVB/UVA 40-50+)
- High waist style
- Luxury Italian fabric derived from post-consumer plastic including water bottles. 78% Recycled PET/22% LYCRAXTRALIFE
- Chlorine, sun cream and oil resistant, non-pilling
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic dyeing process that produces fade-free, bleed-free vibrant color with no white on stretching.Machine wash, air dry
- For our customers of less than 5'7" we recommend our Standard Length (28" Inseam). Please choose inseam from drop down menu.
- Model Stats: Waist 25", Hips 34", Height 5'11", Wearing Size XS
- Our leggings are intended to fit very snug at first wear. Our size chartalready takes into account the shaping process. For long term satisfaction wesuggest following our recommended sizing.
- yoga teacher
- yoga heat
Favorite Yoga Pants
I love every pair I get. Have worn and taught in YD for over 5 years and the very first ones still get worn every week.
Tons of compliments!
Love those leggings, I’m a yoga teacher and I practice hot yoga daily, these leggings are awesome, they stay in place and are perfect for the hot yoga heat. I sweat a lot and the material absorbed the sweat and I didn’t even feel wet.
These leggings are so gorgeous! The print is a little warmer/richer than it appears online, but I don't mind that at all. I was a little worried that the lighter print would look distorted across my butt (a problem I always have with Lulu's lighter prints), but these look great on! These are my first YD leggings, and I was really impressed by how silky-feeling the fabric is. My measurements are 27" waist and 38" hip, which I guess is disproportionately hip-y since it put me between a size S and M according to the size guide. I erred on the side of my largest measurement and ordered the M, and I think I'm glad I did. You can tell in some areas that they're a bit big on me, especially after wearing them, but they never felt like they were falling down, or like I had to hike them up.