Choli SUP Yoga Top -Animal
- We love our Animal print so much we had to make a top half to match! Sexy open back design, tagless for comfort, mesh lined for extra sweat-wicking and a compressive hold you in fit for high impact activities. Our fabric is completely opaque even when wet making our printed Cholis the perfect alternative to the standard bathing suit top for SUP yoga, snorkeling and free diving. This luxury fabric loves to be wet, whether it's sweating it out in a hot yoga class or getting your om on at the lake.
- Medium coverage neckline makes it suitable for whatever deep bends your yoga practice throws at you while a sturdy 1" band and compressive fit keep the bounce factor to a minimum.
- Flat-locked and fully-lined this top is a seamless wonder that will become your go-to in a sports bra.
- Pair the Choli in Animal with one of its matching eco-friendly twins, the Katie or Joey short as shown on model Alexia. Model Stats: 32D Wearing Size M, 24" waist, 34" hip, 5'11" shown wearing matching XS shorts.
- Fully lined
- 78% Recycled PET/22% LYCRA® XTRALIFE (Body)
- 82% Polyester/18% Elastane (Mesh Lining)
- 65% Recycled Nylon/35% Elastane (Band)
- UV Protection 50+
- Ultrachlorine Resistant
- Chafe-free seams
- Italian fabric
- Our recycled polyester requires around half the energy to produce versus standard polyester. We use a zero-water process to dye the fabric and recycle all paper used in our process. Our fabric's recycled content has been independently certified as post-consumer in origin. In comparison it takes on average 2,700 liters of water to produce a single pair of cotton yoga leggings from growing the cotton to dyeing the fabric. Each pair of our leggings represents the equivalent of around 12 recycled plastic bottles.
We track the impact of our garments on the environment.
Shop Our Instagram! Use #yogademocracy for a chance to be featured