Choli SUP Yoga Top -Bird of Paradise - FINAL SALE
- Just in time for summer! Sexy open back design, tagless for comfort, mesh lined for extra sweat-wicking and a compressive hold you in fit for high impact activities. Our fabric is completely opaque even when wet making our printed Cholis the perfect alternative to the standard bathing suit top for SUP yoga, snorkeling and free diving. This luxury fabric loves to be wet, whether it's sweating it out in a hot yoga class or getting your om on at the lake.
- Medium coverage neckline makes it suitable for whatever deep bends your yoga practice throws at you while a sturdy 1" band and compressive fit keep the bounce factor to a minimum.
- Flat-locked and fully-lined this top is a seamless wonder that will become your go-to in a sports bra.
- Pair the Choli in Bird of Paradise with its matching eco-friendly twin, the Katie, also available in Bird of Paradise and shown on our model Alexia. Model Stats: 32D, waist 24", hip 34", 5'11" Wearing size M top and XS Katie Shorts.
- Fully lined
- 78% Recycled PET/22% LYCRA® XTRALIFE (Body)
- 82% Polyester/18% Elastane (Mesh Lining)
- 65% Recycled Nylon/35% Elastane (Band)
- UV Protection 50+
- Ultrachlorine Resistant
- Chafe-free seams
- Italian fabric
- Our recycled polyester requires around half the energy to produce versus standard polyester. We use a zero-water process to dye the fabric and recycle all paper used in our process. Our fabric's recycled content has been independently certified as post-consumer in origin. In comparison it takes on average 2,700 liters of water to produce a single pair of cotton yoga leggings from growing the cotton to dyeing the fabric. Each pair of our leggings represents the equivalent of around 12 recycled plastic bottles.
We track the impact of our garments on the environment.
Shop Our Instagram! Use #yogademocracy for a chance to be featured