Choli SUP Yoga Top -Nero Black - FINAL SALE
- Sizing on our Choli runs small. Please choose a size up from your usual size on this particular style.
- People are falling for our Choli top so added a recycled nylon version in Nero Black. Rather than have discarded fishing nets litter our oceans our fabric turns some of them into a 100% opaque, sweat-wicking, water loving wonder. Our recycled nylon has all the goodness of nylon without the usual environmental nasties.
- This luxury fabric loves to be wet, whether it's sweating it out in a hot yoga class or getting your om on at the lake.
- A medium coverage neckline makes it suitable for whatever deep bends your yoga practice throws at you while a 1" band and compressive fit keep the bounce factor to a minimum.
- Flat-locked and fully-lined this top is a seamless wonder that will become your go-to in a sports bra.
- Pair with its eco-friendly twin, the Marilyn short, in Nero Black, for a perfect and versatile SUP yoga combo or with a pair of our eco-friendly leggings. Model Stats: 34A Wearing Size S.
- Fully lined
- 35% Elastane/65% Recycled Nylon-Shell
- 95% Polyester/5% Spandex-Lining
- UV Protection
- Ultrachlorine Resistant
- Chafe-free seams
- Italian fabric
- Sewn in California
- Our recycled nylon requires around half the energy to produce versus standard nylon. It's produced from material such as discarded fishing nets. Did you know it takes over 600 years for a fishing line abandoned at sea to decompose? Thousands of tons of "ghost nets" left behind from shipwrecks and irresponsible fishing practices float in the world's oceans entangling and killing sea life. By moving to recycled nylon you help make it more economically viable to recycle rather than abandon this material.
We track the impact of our garments on the environment.
Shop Our Instagram! Use #yogademocracy for a chance to be featured