Premium Print Microfiber Yoga Mat- Frida
- Frida Kahlo inspired fitness mat
- TWO IN ONE MAT- Premium non slip mat with built in towel designed to get grippier the more you sweat (If the micro-fiber surface starts out feeling slippery spritz with water or rub with wet hands. Mat surface gets gripper with moisture and heat.
- ECO-FRIENDLY - Made with biodegradable 100% PVC free natural tree rubber + microfiber top layer (non-toxic water based colors). 100% Recyclable - This mat is machine washable (do not use in top loading machines with agitator).
- LAYS FLAT EVERY TIME - Extra long 71" x 24" (183 cm x 61 cm) 4mm thick for extra comfort
- ORIGINAL ART – Each of our mat designs features original artwork, not sold anywhere else.
- FREE CARRIER STRAP INCLUDED – Comes with instructional guide on care and correct use of your mat
Please note: At this time we can only ship our mats to the US and Canada. All yoga mats ship separately via UPS
- yoga socks
Can be a little slippery when first getting started. But it holds you up as you sweat.
I don’t like the feel of the texture; because of that I don’t feel very secure in my yoga practice.
Please refer to the instruction sheet included with your mat. The microfiber is intended for a hot and sweaty practice. If you find your find slippery at first use, we advise a quick spritz with water. If you prefer a drier practice, flip your mat. Our mats are reversible. This makes them uniquely perfect for all types of practice. We're running out of ways to let customers know that our mats are reversible but we've managed to find another way, we're now even putting this key feature in the product title :-)
It’s exactly what I needed. The top can be a little slippery but if you’re doing hot yoga it’s perfect, I also use yoga socks and/or spritz water for extra grip. (Or you can always flip it and use the other side) very well made and beautiful artwork. I went back and forth on ordering this for a few months and got pretty bummed out once when it was sold out so I finally just went for it and am so glad I did!
I purchase a Freda mat 4/14/2018 & it has developed a stain that I can't get out. I wash it w/o soap & hang to dry. I have used it about 2 weeks. Thoughts? Damon Dworak
Hard to say unless we know what it's come into contact with.