Mystic Elephant Printed Yoga Leggings - Final Sale
- Techno-fabric that's breathable and sweat-wicking to keep your skin cool during hot and sweaty workouts.
- Rated excellent for UPF protection (equivalent to UVB/UVA 40-50+)
- High waist style
- Luxury Italian fabric derived from post-consumer plastic including water bottles. 78% Recycled PET/22% LYCRA® XTRALIFE
- Chlorine, sun cream and oil resistant, non-pilling
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic dyeing process that produces fade-free, bleed-free vibrant color with no white on stretching.Machine wash, air dry
- For our customers of less than 5’7” we recommend our Standard Length (28” Inseam). Please choose inseam from drop down menu.
- Model Stats: Waist 25", Hips 34", Height 5'11", Wearing Size XS
- Our leggings are intended to fit very snug at first wear. Our size chart already takes into account the shaping process. For long term satisfaction we suggest following our recommended sizing.
- yoga teacher
- yoga heat
Favorite Yoga Pants
I love every pair I get. Have worn and taught in YD for over 5 years and the very first ones still get worn every week.
Tons of compliments!
Love those leggings, I’m a yoga teacher and I practice hot yoga daily, these leggings are awesome, they stay in place and are perfect for the hot yoga heat. I sweat a lot and the material absorbed the sweat and I didn’t even feel wet.
These leggings are so gorgeous! The print is a little warmer/richer than it appears online, but I don't mind that at all. I was a little worried that the lighter print would look distorted across my butt (a problem I always have with Lulu's lighter prints), but these look great on! These are my first YD leggings, and I was really impressed by how silky-feeling the fabric is. My measurements are 27" waist and 38" hip, which I guess is disproportionately hip-y since it put me between a size S and M according to the size guide. I erred on the side of my largest measurement and ordered the M, and I think I'm glad I did. You can tell in some areas that they're a bit big on me, especially after wearing them, but they never felt like they were falling down, or like I had to hike them up.