The Joey Yoga Short (Day of the Dead) - FINAL SALE
- Meet our Joey shorts, kid sister to our ever popular legging. Same great fit, same uber comfy pinch free waist, same handcrafted quality you've come to know. It's Cinco de Mayo all year round in our Day of the Dead leggings. These shorts are perfect for hot yoga classes and summer runs.
- High, no-fuss waistband that smooths over your tummy area
- Elastic-free means zero muffin-top effect no matter your body type
- Wear these mini versions of our classic leggings up or waist rolled down; our 4-way stretch fabric will keep you ready for all sweaty activities.
- Luxury Italian fabric derived from post-consumer plastic including water bottles and sewn with flat-lock seams.
- Silky second skin feel.
- LYCRA® XTRALIFE for shape retention, muscle control, UV and chlorine resistance.
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic dyeing process that produces fade-free, bleed-free vibrant color.
- Our Joey shorts are intended to fit very snug at first wear. We use a heat treating process to bake our colors deep into the fibers of the fabric. This avoids avoid the white on stretching effect so common with other printed leggings brands and produces the super vibrant colors we are known for. It also results in temporary fabric shrinkage which diminishes after the first wear. If your leggings fit a little too tight initially, you are very likely sized correctly. Please review our very honest size guide. Model Stats: Waist 24", Hips 34", Height 5'11", Wearing Size XS.
- 78% Recycled PET/22% LYCRA® XTRALIFE
- Fabric imported from Italy
- High Waist Roll-down
- Pinch-free non-elastic waist
- 3" Inseam on all sizes
- UV, chlorine, sun cream and oil resistant
- Super quick-drying
- Compression/muscle control
- Hand dyed in Arizona using an eco-friendly, non-toxic process
- Machine wash, air dry
- Fade-free, bleed-free color
- Our recycled polyester requires around half the energy to produce versus standard polyester. We use a zero-water process to dye the fabric and recycle all paper used in our process. Our fabric's recycled content has been independently certified as post-consumer in origin. In comparison it takes on average 2,700 liters of water to produce a single pair of cotton yoga leggings from growing the cotton to dyeing the fabric. Each pair of our leggings represents the equivalent of around 12 recycled plastic bottles.
We track the impact of our garments on the environment.
Shop Our Instagram! Use #yogademocracy for a chance to be featured